Thursday, July 26, 2007

Learn something new everyday...

Well, I finally figured it out....how to post again! Who knew? It wasn't the easiest route to get here but somehow I figured it out again and here I am - only 3 short months later! It was great to start getting blog addresses from a lot of my friends! My best friend Suzanne has one (although I think it's really her husband Justin that is posting!), Holly, Leilanni (who I am so excited to get reconnected with) and of course Ashley who got me started on this. I figured out not only how to post again but also how to add a picture to my profile (yea!) and how to edit my profile. Am I a rockstar or what?!?! Now, let's see what other cool things I can figure out how to do on this. I may need some assistance! I don't have much to report. Brett and I have been so busy with fixing up the house or going on weekend trips that we are usually pretty beat! But we have been able to make time for Big Brother and other reality gems! We've got a lot of friends getting married this year so there are lots of showers, parties and of course the weddings! We pretty much have something planned every weekend between now and October 27th! Thank God for October 28th when we can relax and do NOTHING!! That's really all I have for now - I just wanted to make Ashley proud! Hey Ashley, we need to get Amanda on this thing, don't we!? Hope everyone is doing well! God Bless!

5 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Yay!!! So, you may have figured out how to put pictures on there already but when you go to create a post there is a little picture up at the top that you click on and it allows you to post pictures. If you can't find it, I'll call you and walk you through it. Amanda has a blog..on the right side of my page there is a link to her blog. I need to show you how to put those links on yours too! What is Suzanne's blog address? I would like to read hers. I'm so proud of you for blogging again. And...I'm so excited you watch big brother! Who are you for? ok-this is a long comment! :)

Leilanni said...

Hey Christine!!! It is so great to reconnect with you, too!!! And yay for another post - Hee hee you crack me up. I want to see Suzanne's blog, too :-)

Holly said...

I'm glad you figured it out! Like Leilanni, I'm glad this is a way we can reconnect!
Thanks for your comment about Brent going to Sonshine. I've told your mom that I hope Will will turn out like him. I just think he is so special.

Suzanne said...

Christine!!! I love your blog...it is so you...pink! I think blogging will be so much fun. I've been checking ours all day (aside from all of the non-stop, VERY IMPORTANT work that I've been doing). I miss you and love you so much!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Hey! Check out the time that you posted this...my birthday!! It's fate that we are best friends! :)